Kalos is a multifunctional direct digital radiography system. It combines in one system the innovation of a fully Italian product. Refined design, reliability and simplicity make Kalos unique.
The ideal solution for:
- Examinations in orthostatic position
- Examinations on stretcher
- Examinations in contact with the detector
- Vertical and horizontal stitching. From 2 to 4 images
- Lower limbs under load
COMFORTABLE AND FUNCTIONAL IN ANY SITUATION
Flexibility of application makes Kalos your key alley for the daily activity. In E.R. or X-ray rooms, Kalos ensures the operational reliability you are looking for.
COMPLETE AND EFFICIENT
- Solid and compact
- Fully motorised and/or manual
- Wide 10.4" touch screen for complete system management
- Preview of the acquired image
- Wireless remote control
The first collimator without lead which is, ahead of time, compliant with the RoHS directives for environmental protection.
- Automatic and microprocessor-controlled
- 4.5" touch screen for parameter management and visualisation
- Additional multiple automatic and/or manual filtration
- Motorised automatic X-ray field
Motorised elevating table provided with unique technical solutions. Fixed tabletop and floating detector under the top in order to perform examinations without need for patient repositioning.
- Long vertical travel
- Detection system floating movement ensuring total patient coverage
- 43x43 cm fixed detector or 35x43 WiFi detector
- Detector automatic and motorised rotation (for 35x43 cm WiFi detector)
- Horizontal stitching from 2 to 4 images
The fixed and/or WiFi detector ensures the execution of examinations in contact, with wheelchair and with radio-transparent stretcher. Execution of lateral and oblique lateral projections also with auto-positioning and auto-tracking towards the ceiling suspension.
AUTOMATIC BUCKY STAND
- Motorised and/or manual
- Fixed tilt or +90°/-20° tilt
- +90° rotation
- Long vertical travel
- 43x43 cm fixed detector or 35x43 cm WiFi detector
Rapid acquisition compact and intuitive control workstation with 43x43 cm fixed and/or 35x43 cm WiFi and/or 24x30 cm WiFi detectors. The user interface combines in a single 23" touch screen both patient and system complete management. All information, parameters, controls at your fingertips.
"WORKFLOW” COMPLETE MANAGEMENT
Kalos is compliant with DICOM 3 standard. Connecting with PACS, RIS, printers and every DICOM device has never been so simple.
EXTRAORDINARY IMAGE QUALITY
Years of experience condensed in one system so as to ensure a better image quality and provide utmost diagnostic reliability.