VIOLA and VIOLA D mammography units
VIOLA is the innovatory solution geared up for the analog mammography combining a modern aesthetical design with advanced performances for an excellent image quality.
The exclusive structural concept featuring the VIOLA system allows the operator to rapidly and safely execute exams extremetly confortable for the patient, while the outstanding technology characterizing the system ensures accurate and precise diagnostic results with condiserable dose reduction.
VIOLA main features:
- Completely microprocessor controlled
- High Frequency generator
- Microfocus X-ray tube
- Automatic operating techniques
- Automatic Exposure Control through solide-state device
- Ergonomic stand for a quick and accurate patient positioning
- Safe and non-traumatic compression
- Potter Bucky specifically designed for mammography procedures
- Preset for stereotactic device
- Rhodium filter, as an option
VIOLA D identifies the full field digital mammography system complete with control and image acquisition station equipped with transparent protection screen for the operator.
The control and image acquisition station includes:
- advanced software for image acquisition provided with high resolution LCD monitor;
- DICOM 3.0 MG conformity (Store, Print, Worklist);
- IHE conformity;
- HIS-RIS-PACS interface.